Thursday, March 4, 2010

Assignment #2- Contrast in B&W Photograhy

This assignment was to help us understand the contrast needed for Black and White Photography. Here is what we needed to look for while shooting this roll of film: a Dark subject with light background, a light subject with dark background, filling the frame with our subject, a high camera angle, a side camera angle, a low camera angle, a subject with sidelight, a subject with backlight, and a sharp subject with a blurry background. So here is my contact sheet as well as the picture that I printed, which was one of my low angle shots (I love low angle for some reason). I also used a contrast filter for this print. I haven't had a chance to print more of my pics. But that's ok because I'm going to be signing up for another photography class next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment