Here is our tree and here is my Christmas Village =) This years new addition was a photo studio and photographer that my mother bought me. You can barely see it on the lowest level that is above the door.
This blog was created for the main purpose of displaying my photographs for family and friends. ENJOY!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Christmas 2009
Sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted. But I just uploaded my photos so now I can =). Our Christmas started bright and early. My hubby and I opened our gifts, then we started making our traditional Christmas morning breakfast, which is Oatmeal Sparkling Cider Pancakes
with Apple Cider Syrup, eggs, and BACON!!! YUMMY! I was able to use our nice dishes that I had started collecting in November. My brother-in-law came down from Washington (where he had started a new job, but his wife had to stay in Utah for a bit), and had breakfast with us. We then played a game we got for Christmas, watched a movie we got as well, and then headed to my hubby's family Christmas party. We stuffed ourselves full, laughed lots, and wore ourselves out. Then when we got home we watche 'Get Smart' the movie my bro-in-law gave us for Christmas. Then we went to bed LATE. The next morning we woke up early and left to spend a week in Utah. Which was totally fun, but I didn't get a lot of pictures. So here are a few pics to show you our Christmas!
Here is our tree and here is my Christmas Village =) This years new addition was a photo studio and photographer that my mother bought me. You can barely see it on the lowest level that is above the door.
Here is our tree and here is my Christmas Village =) This years new addition was a photo studio and photographer that my mother bought me. You can barely see it on the lowest level that is above the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment