Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random


Yesterday, as I was going about my daily routine of walking the dog to the mail box, I noticed an interesting speck of color near the fire hydrant. Upon further investigation I found this, a purple Calla Lilly! We have been living here for a year now and there has never been any sign of a purple Calla Lilly. We have white ones and some yellow ones, but no purple. So my conclusion is that this flower was never able to grow because it had the black plastic garden paper over it, which we removed about 2 weeks ago because it was falling apart. So my latest discovery not only thrilled and delighted me (my favorite color is purple and my favorite flowers are lilies) but it also confused and distracted me. There is only one flower so far and it is in a very strange location so it's going to have to be moved..... but where do I move it too???

No comments:

Post a Comment