Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reasoning



Another post for today, but a different subject. Many may ask why photography interests me so much. Well I'll tell ya. As is pretty easy to tell, I'm a very religious person. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Because of my religious background I have come to the knowledge that everything I have is a gift from the Lord. Sometimes however I get distracted from this knowledge and, as happens in life, I get stressed out. But when I pick up a camera and look through the lens, I start to remember those little things that have been given to me. There is something about looking through a lens and capturing the beauty around me that helps me remember why I am here and what I am doing. The world is truely a remarkable place and if I can just capture a little piece of it to remember special moments or things that have caught my eye, that's even better. Sometimes just taking a photo of a piece of what life has to offer reminds me to take a look at the big picture.

1 comment:

  1. This one caught my eye. I really like it! Thanks for stopping to recognize something so tiny yet beautiful!
    Great color contrasts too. :)
    love ya

    ReplyDelete