I'm going to answer the question before it is even asked. I became interested in photography when I was a kid. My grandfather was a photographer to the point where he has his own dark room in his basement for a long while. He inspired my father to pick up a camera, who thus inspired me. I got my first camera when I was in elementary school. It was a regualar 35 mm Point and Shoot with no fancy accessories. Both of my brothers recived the same camera. My bag was purple. My brothers' bags were green and the other blue. It was a fun Christmas that year.
My next camera came when I was in high school, after I started taking some offical photo classes. My dad gave me a Cannon Rebel 2000 for my birthday. It was a total surprise and it was awesome. I've been using it ever since, until just recently. For my graduation he gave me a telephoto lens. Which is also very awesome. Before I went away to college my dad gave me a couple studio lights for Chirstmas. I haven't had the oppurtunity to use them a whole lot but I think that will change soon. For my most recent birthday my darling, devoted hubby got me a Cannon digital Rebel, and I've been using that ever since.
As I mentioned I had started taking photography classes in high school. I haven't taken any since then, which is really sad because there is a lot of stuff I still need to work on, for example my indoor photography. However I am currently working on getting back into school and will be taking some photography classes very soon. Which makes me want to jump for joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment