Thursday, March 10, 2011

Turn and Face the Strange Changes

That's from a song, if you didn't know! So many crazy things have happened in the last 2 months!!! First off, we had our little girl. Erin Casidee was born on Jan, 26th 2011 weighing in at 4 lbs 10 oz. She was 17 1/2 inches long. Now she is 6 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long!!!! And that's just being a little over a month old!!!!! We love her so much and are so glad she made it here!
Second, my hubby is changing jobs. YAY! So we are dealing with all the fun stuff that goes with that (ie insurance, making sure we will make enough after taxes to pay our bills, etc).

Third, we are getting rid of Kirk's Jeep Wrangler (boo/yay?). So at some point in the near future we will need to get another vehicle. Until then I will be driving Kirk to work, he will ride his bike, or if I won't need the car he will take it.

Fourth, my oldest brother and his family moved back to Washington! I'm super excited about this because my siblings haven't been around really since 2001, and I'm way past the stage of being lonely. I reached the stage of part of me feeling that my siblings are just images from my dreams. Sucks when you live so far away and don't get the chance to talk as often, if at all!

So I think that is all, but I'm not totally sure because I'm so sleep deprived. Hopefully I will be able to adjust well to everything that is taking place in our lives. Having a baby is tuff enough, but then with everything else it might get complicated.

In short, we are pretty much flying by the seat of our pants...

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh! :) lol mentioning that your siblings seem like dreams! Isn't it the truth though!

    I do have to say that for being sleep deprived, you have been great at forming coherent sentences! Wait until you see mine ;)

    ReplyDelete