This blog was created for the main purpose of displaying my photographs for family and friends. ENJOY!
Monday, May 17, 2010
First wedding
So it's offical, I have photographed my first wedding! It was my cousin's wedding on April 24, 2010 up in Seattle. The event consisted of a dinner the night before, pictures at the temple, family group pictures at the hotel where the reception took place, and pictures at the reception. I took about 520 images, and ended up with about 404 images that were usable. All in all it was very successful and a very enjoyable experience. EXCEPT, my digital camera quit working so we had to replace it on our way up. I now use a Canon digital Rebel XTi. A very nice buy =) So here are a few of my favorite pictures. Please note that I am posting these without permission so that is why they are all profile shoots! =) enjoy!!!!!
Amazing! You did a great job. You are now a PROFESSIONAL.
ReplyDeleteOh MY FREAK! I LOVE THEM!
ReplyDelete