I briefly looked through some things and was on my way out when a sister drove up with her van PACKED full of stuff. Some of the men were helping her unload. One of these men were carrying a practically BRAND NEW baby swing. Being the planner that I am, I snatched it before it even got into the designated room!
The seat folds up and so does the entire swing to the point where it is almost flat. It has an African Animal theme and is a light green color. I LOVE IT!
Now we have a pac-in-play w/ bassinet, stroller w/ car seat (which we will probably have to get a new car seat because of safety regulations), and swing!
Of course we aren't quite to the stage in our lives when we will be using these items but they are good to have on hand so that when I do get pregnant we won't have to spend so much money right away and if people come over with babies they will be able to use them also.
Oh I ABSOLULTEY LOVE IT!!! Way to go on the find! whoo hooo! its PRETTY :)
ReplyDelete